Friday, April 07, 2006

He's got a point

I remember there was a simple mention somewhere that this document existed. Maybe it was the Da Vinci Code. But the more I read this story, the more I find it intriguing.

Funnily enough, it almost sounds like Mr. Iscariot speaking on Larry King Live. But, if you think of it, I would think that since Christianity is based on Christ's suffering on our behalf, Judas should have been revered. Had he not ditched the Son of God, I would have gone to a Marathi-medium school!!! Especially, since Jesus was into forgiving and all that, I'd think his followers should do the same with Judas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is the age old theory.. where there is Good there exists evil. If evil is not around 'good' will not look that good. Who would he(Good) truimph over?
Its like saying, thank the murderer coz he gives the cop his bread and butter..very strange but on some vague level, true. but i do not buy it.

D