Saturday, May 20, 2006

Blog Spam???

Normally, I don't get a lot of comments. 0 is most common. 3 is like the most amazing blog. So imagine my surprise (and pride almost) when I see 7 comments on my George Bush blog.

2 comments by D, 1 by T1, 1 by me. I knew that going in. So I was intrigued by the identity of the 3 that were new. 3 anonymous guys saying what a great blog I have, and how it's much better than most of the rubbish around. Wowwwww... My days of literary obscurity are slowly ending I start thinking. Dedicated e-audience. Life cannot get better than that. When I go back to the main page, there's a couple of other blogs with comments that I had not seen. So I go back, and here's Mr. (/Ms)Anonymous again getting my ego back to planet earth. Same message. What's worse, is that there's a weblink there. So I click it. And it goes to http://4072.hidot.info or something like that. I go back to the GWB blog and click the link there. New URL, same type.

Blog spam (BLAM?? SPLOG??) is something new for me. I would have prevented anonymous comments, but I don't like the idea. It goes against the blogging spirit.

Some smart people there with better ideas who could help?

1 comment:

T 1 said...

leave them alone, they dont come again.

had a splurge once, never saw them again.