Saturday, December 09, 2006

Slave Update

So, I get a call yesterday from ICICI Banking division. Turns out, I am an esteemed member of the ICICI Private Banking Clique. Every time I am standing on my hours-long meditation at their Bund Garden branch, I see these snobs going in and coming out of an air-conditioned room, which reads "Private Banking". Turns out, I am one of these snobs, who had no idea that he is supposed to be a snob. Well, I don't know the exact things you can do through Private Banking, since I was in a meeting and had to ask the caller to call again next week. But maybe I was a little hasty in judging the poor suits at ICICI when I was not using what was my right all along, instead mingling with the "commoners".

Or maybe, just maybe, they read this blog and are trying to buy my silence!!!!

No comments: