Thursday, March 22, 2007

THE game tomorrow

I don't know who will win, so don't ask me.. I hope India wins, but that has as much to do with the fact that I have not seen them play than anything else. But I am banking on the fact that we have traditionally done well in must-win games in the World Cup.
 
I know that even if we lose we could go through, but I'd rather we win.. Simply because, we win, we carry two points.. SL helped us by wallopping the Bangladeshis.. Now we can return the favor..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
Just happened across your blog and thought I'd write. I am in Texas and a friend of mine will be moving to Pune, India for a year. I'm trying to get some info for him like places to see, renting an apartment, stuff he should bring with him from the states that is hard to get in India, and any general info that would be helpful. If you would have time to write back, it would be appreciated!
Allie

Sandgroper said...

Sure, no problems. I could definitely help him. I doubt that he needs to bring along any of the material stuff. Unless you are looking for really exquisite stuff like vegemite, you tend to get everything in India. You can email me at panjikar@gmail.com if you have any more questions.

Have a good one,

Cheers,