Thursday, June 28, 2007

Wi-Fi Memory

There's so much I would love to write on this blog, and I even think of stuff to write. But these thoughts come up when I am NOT by the computer. At the dinner table, in the toilet (always in the toilet!!), while driving (especially at the Big Bazar chowk, where there's people everywhere). But life gets in the way, and I never remember to jot it down. When, eventually, I do get in touch with a computer, I have forgotten all about it.
 
I am waiting eagerly for the day, when you have a wi-fi chip in your body, and any random thought you get can be processed on to the blog.
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should just yell "Eureka" and rush out of the toilet to the computer.

PS - now dont you wish you had a laptop instead ;)

Sandgroper said...

I do have a laptop. It also works wirelessly. But then good kids don't carry Maa Saraswati to the loo now, do they?