Sunday, August 17, 2008

I think... therefore I am ...fake

They say that man is superior to animals because of his ability to think..
 
I beg to differ...
 
I have a four month-old who really cannot think.. She smiles at anyone and everyone when her sleep is complete and she is fresh.. She screams and cries with anyone and every one when she's sleepy.. She's got the biggest smile in the world (Using some Daddy Exaggeration Factor) and there's no motive behind it.. If she's happy she shows it, and when she's sad, she shows it.. Whatever it is, it's genuine..
 
How often would you hear the phrase "genuine" when referring to adults??
 
Isn't there always a motive behind what we adults do??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god thats is SO true.. my old time gripe.. sigh..
If only we could see those thought bubbles on top of people's heads, like in the comics.. then the tradition of 'fakeness' wouldnt exist.. no?

I dont know about biggest, but I can say Annika does have the world's most beautiful smile. She is getting more gorgeous by the day

- Babboo

inmyownworld said...

youre right . annika is getting really cute too! but really every single baby ive seen (aman, rishabh, reva, arjun, anika , etc) is so cute that i believe that each baby always smiles and cries not too often unless theyre hungry or sleepy or so on.youve put a lot of posts on your blog, thats for sure!

karuna (for annika- chechi)