Saturday, October 04, 2008

Life in a 4 Wheel Drive

I am the driver of my car...

I make mistakes - drive fast, occasionally hit slow moving vehicles, many other things - but I am the driver..

The safety of all the passengers in my car is my responsibility..

One thing I cannot do is sit in my own car in the navigator's seat.. It's unbearable..

And one thing I cannot stand is people insisting to drive my car..

And people in my car hinting that I am a bad driver..

So that's two things I cannot stand..

I don't quite mind getting lost..

But I take responsibility for getting lost..

And I don't regret getting lost..

It only shows me new routes of going from point A to point B... Can be used in an emergency..

When I come to a fork, without directions, I go on a hunch.. And no regrets later, even when I get lost.. There's always a U-Turn available..

Or a left / right turn.. and I get back where to I should be..

That's me in my car..

And if you are not that fond of it, you can sit in a different car..

No comments: