Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Etiquette ATKT

Should you take it as a compliment, if someone copies your out of office message and cut pastes his name and telephone number?
 
Not that it matters, but a lot of people do it.. Somewhat similar to the copy-paste customization that occurs during festivals on the SMS messages that float around.. It bugs the *&*( out of me..
 
It bugs me that they didn’t take the time to write a message indicating that they would be unavailable.
 
It bugs me that they would rather use a readymade message and reverse engineer it to suit their needs..
 
It bugs me that I did all the "hard" work and they piggy-backed on it..
 
It bugs me that they don't really mean what they say, because in the end it's what I meant to say and not them..
 
It bugs me that they beat me to it!!!
 

No comments: