Thursday, January 08, 2009

Thank you JD....


...I can't do this all on my own,
No, I know..

I'm no Superman..



Those who know me really, really well, know what I am talking about..

I'm sitting here today, desperate to write something.. Have been meaning to write something, anything.. For a long time.. For the longest time, have been trying say something, but feeling gagged.. Want to write something profound, and something soul searching, and something funny and something interesting and something poignant, and something touching..

Because I am in a bad mood actually for all these days..

Someone took me for a ride, and I fell for it..

Hook, line and bloody sinker..

But, alas, I have nothing.. These pages, where I wish to write, are but blank.. Not blank with words, but with ideas..

So I watch Scrubs instead.

And life is good for those 30 mindless minutes again..

No comments: