Monday, April 11, 2011

Anna Hazare and the Right to Information..

Quick.. Do you support Anna Hazare and his campaign to rid India of corrupt politicians??

This man is risking his life for such a noble cause and all you're doing is sitting an air conditioned office typing keys like a numbskull

Didn't someone say that given infinite keystrokes, infinite monkeys could come up with the works of Shakespeare.

Is that what you want to be? A monkey?? A monkey who hears evil, sees evil and speaks evil..

Is this what this country of Gandhi and Ambedkar has come to?

How can you not have a heart and support this wonderful occasion?

C'mon, rise to the cause.. Come out to the streets and protest against all these bloody good for nothing politicians..

Coz if you don't you're a traitor.. You deserve these bloody politicians..
All these blood sucking leeches will bleed the country dry once they're done with their ways.. and you're bloody one of them..

Your kids would be ashamed of you.

We'll write "mera baap chor hai" on their hands..

And so on…

Hmmmmmm…

No.

I wish I could support Anna Hazare.. I really do.

After all, I don't want Annika's arms tattooed like Amitabh Bachchan.

But I have to be honest. I have actually not read what it is that his group is proposing.. All I have is emails why his proposal is better than what is in the proposed bill.

Nor, have I read what the current bill says..

So I really cannot say whether what Mr. Hazare is asking for is better than what is being proposed.

Ignorance can be bliss, but it definitely doesn't give me the right to an opinion.

Information does.

So, in the name of fairness, can someone send me the complete drafts of the proposed bill and what Mr. Hazare is proposing?

Please don't send me your opinions. Your opinions don't help me in understanding what the issue is. Your passions and your feelings can bias my decision.

Don't get me wrong, but I have had enough of your opinions already.

Send me an email, or an attachment, or a link or anything.

You can even courier me the printed drafts of both. Surely 100 bucks for the courier is worth my informed opinion. I can do Cash on Delivery also..

Though the question I have is, if I find the original draft more "patriotic" do I go on my own hunger strike?

5 comments:

रv said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lokpal

रv said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
रv said...

http://www.tehelka.com/channels/Web_Specials/2011/April/09/images/civil_society_s_lokpal_bil.pdf


http://www.annahazare.org/pdf/Jan%20lokpal%20bill%20by%20Expert%20(Eng).pdf

prathima gangadhar said...

i like ur blog

Anonymous said...

i am with anna hazare,this bloody system has to be changed,people join politics to change the system then why is it so that system changes the people,only giving speech in 15th august and 26 January doesn't wake up Indians,only saying that we are Indian doesn't make us a real Indian, A real Indian is one who really fights for his or her right.so join hands together and start eradicating bloody corrupted people.....