I mean, do you really really care whether they figured out the Higgs Boson the other day?? Here's some research I would rather have someone do:
- How many traffic accidents are caused by idiots on the road with earplugs in both ears blaring music?
- How much water is used, when having a shower when compared with a bucket bath?
- On the same lines, what are the efficiency losses of a shower versus a bucket bath,(temperature and volume)?
- If my phone can have a radio, and the internet, why can't my car stereo, so that I can play live internet radio instead of Radio Mirchi and the like? With a 3G enabled SIM, that should be possible, yeah?
- If mosquitoes breed in still water, then why don't we introduce genetically modified, sterilized mosquitoes in our taps?
- Why is it that I am in the same trouble if I run over a sober pedestrian when I am drunk, and a drunk pedestrian when I am sober?
- If Teflon is non-stick, then why don't they coat toilet bowls with some, instead of peddling Harpic?
- Why is Christmas the same day of the year, but Easter date is floating? If they knew the day Jesus was born, couldn't they also record his passing?
- If you can have battery operated inverters, why can't you have battery operated microwaves so that we can use them even when the power is out?