Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Dog ate my homework???

Rummaging the web, came across this news story.

Now, it may be true that he slipped and fell and dislocated his shoulder again. But for the life of me, I can't imagine how this happened. I am trying to imagine all the showers I have ever been in, and all the possible ways I could reach out for a shampoo bottle. But I could not for the life of me get any way I could dislocate a shoulder when I slip. Maybe I am showering in not so luxurious showers but it is impossible to fall on your shoulder in most showers of the world, without hitting your head in a bad way. If you twist your shoulder trying to save your butt (pun intended)then I would imagine you would also cause some neck damage. If you don't dampen the blow at all, you would hit your hip or something. But seriously I don't think you can dislocate your shoulder while reaching out for the shampoo.

But the main reason I can't believe this is a valid excuse is this. Take a look at this picture.



You think he needs shampoo?

No comments: