Monday, May 15, 2006

These are a few of my favourite things

- D
 
- The British style of spellings (notice the "u" in favourite up there?)
 
- Listening to a good guitar solo
 
- Waking up in the morning with a smile. A.K.A. Waking up without an alarm
 
- A lazy Saturday
 
- The brief silence after a long conversation
 
- A nice joke
 
- Fish fry made by D (esp mackerel)
 
- Live music (I am a sucker for live jazz)
 
- Writing a blog which stimulates some comments (Pl. note readers)
 
- Comedy Central
 
- A fast paced basketball game
 
- A ODI not involving India
 
- Any cricket match not involving India
 
- Roger Federer on the tennis court
 
- Walking in a cool breeze
 
- The 5th set of a tennis match (even if it ends 6-0)
 
- Going to Best Buy (NOT shopping there)
 
- A night of sleep without any dreams
 
- Long drives
 
- Good music during long drives
 
- A cloudy day on a long drive listening to good music
 
- A cloudy day on a long drive listening to good music and NO rain
 
- Cracking my neck after a long day at the office (I know it freaks people out, but call it one of my few addictions)
 
- The last week before going to India
 
- Radio commentary
 
- Having music playing through the day
 
- Lots of mails when I open my Inbox
 
- Silence
 
- D and I both doing our work, in separate locations, humming the same songs
 
- Greenery

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what only one more week left?

Someone Somewhere Out There said...

hehehehehehehehehhehehehhehe