Saturday, May 13, 2006

Thoughts for the day

-- I am too bored to write anything. Does blogger's block count as an excuse?
 
-- How wierd is it that Google offers more Inbox space than your office? Is Gmail the official office email for Google employees?
 
-- Is it wierd that Salman Khan gets off for driving drunk and killing a homeless man, and gets 5 yrs in jail for killing a black buck? ( I don't know if he did kill a homeless man, but Sudeep says he did and asked me to put this on my blog. It's an old story, but it's been bugging me ever since)
 
-- If I had to live my life all over again, I probably wouldn't change a thing!!
 
-- I waiting to hear what kind of a movie "Chupacabra Terror" is. I have a feeling, it's as great a movie as "Tarzan aur Jadui Chirag".
 
-- I think the Da Vinci Code movie is not going to be too much fun. There's just too much expectation. And there's a lot of people who are waiting with sharpened knives for it.
 
-- Speaking of expectations, I think actors who have super hit sitcoms (the folks from Seinfeld, Friends, Raymond, etc) should not act in any more sitcoms. There's too much pressure to be funny. It'll be fun to see Michael Richards in Lost or 24. Giddyappp!!!
 
-- I am too drunk to write anything sensible
  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

atleast you dont have a steering wheel in front of you when you are drunk.