Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Spell Check

I h8 SMS lnge. Mst of t times I dnt undrstnd wht is sd. It is so cnfsing. Y is it so dfclt to rite a cmplt wrd? Y cnt u rite you instd of u? it is jst insltng 2 t readr.

 

I ran a spell check on this above statement. This is what came out.

 

I h8 SMS lunge. Must of t times I dent understand what is sad? It is so confusing. Y is it so ducts to rite a complot word? Y cant u rite you inset of u? It is jest insulting 2 t readers.

 

On the telephone it is fine. But when you write letters, I do feel you should still write complete English. I find spelling mistakes pathologically revolting. And writing "u" instead of "you" is to my mind a spelling mistake.

 

Makes me feel like all those years of studying English under Ms. Doctor and Mrs. Lobo were for nthng!!

No comments: