Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sandgroper Pulls out

There's been crap loads I have been wanting to write for the last so many days.. So here I am, going late to work and blogging instead.. (The late going is officially permissible, by the way).. But the point remains, I have been wanting to write so many things, about life in general, but have not been doing so...

Why??

Because I decided to run for the elections, that's why..

So, I have decided not to contest the elections..

At least then I don't have to worry about freely speaking my mind.. I don't have to worry about hurting someone's religious, cultural, linguistic, artistic feelings..

Not that I have no pride or drive to do something for my country.. I can do that without contesting elections..

Not that I have any closeted skeletons.. I pay my taxes and adhere to traffic..

But everything has a proper time..

And it is time to do other things right now.. Time to do what I do best..

..

Speak my mind..

No comments: