Thursday, December 15, 2011

Grouchy Marks..

It's easiest to do a job, when it is someone else's job.

I mean, when it's not your responsibility to do something, it is just so easy to come up with a plan for execution, the "metrics" and the perfect formula for success.

Somewhat like final year student projects, life is rosy, there is world peace, and water in your taps.

I could design the ICC Test Championship, plan how the Lokpal should be structured or help re-structure the Euro.

All during my lunch break.

I don't have to worry about the consequences of a poor design. I take my flights of fancy and if the sky has to be a shade of fuchsia, well, so be it.

But when it is your responsibility to do something, that's when real life has to be tackled.

Like legal obligations, laws of physics or simple likes and dislikes of other people

Minor details – pesky little irritants – with no business to interfere in my grand plan of worldwide domination.

They should be banned!!!!
Damn them!!!

No comments: